A. Disclaimer of Warranties
- Your use of Vericle technology and billing service is at your sole risk. The technology and the service are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Vericle expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Vericle makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the use of the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software or processes will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
- No advice or information whether oral or written, obtained by you from Vericle or through or from Vericle services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of service.
- When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. Vericle is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. Vericle does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
B. Limitation of Liability
- Vericle does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
- The articles on this site do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
- Vericle shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of revenue or profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Vericle has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service or technology; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into, through, or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service or Vericle technology.
- Vericle shall have no liability for the (a) inability of third parties or systems beyond the control of Vericle to accurately process or protect data, or (b) transmission to Vericle of inaccurate, incomplete or duplicate data. In all other circumstances, it is expressly understood and agreed that each party's liability for all loss or damage incurred by the other party, arising from any cause whatsoever, to the extent that such loss or damage is caused by the other party, shall be limited to the sum of the fees paid by you to Vericle during the one (1) month period immediately preceding the event giving rise to the claim by you ("Limitation of Liability"). No proceeding or action arising out of using Vericle system or billing services based on Vericle system may be brought by either party more than twelve (12) months after the cause of action has arisen (the "Claims Period").
C. No Implied Endorsement
Vericle does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that authored articles posted on this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Vericle, its management team, or owners. Further, Vericle does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement or press release within this site.